The Collective Scottish Raspberry Yoghurt Review

If you haven't already gathered, I am a huge fan of the Collective brand of yoghurt's and this Scottish Raspberry has got to be one of their best flavours.

As usual the yoghurt base is suburb, thick and creamy with a slight tang. The real star here though is the sheer tanginess and fantastic raspberry taste that comes through from the sauce! I don't know if it was this batch but there seemed to be a liberal amount of the stuff which just has such a genuine
fruit flavour and is just lovely to eat. There are raspberry pips in it however which alike with my verdict on the passion fruit do provide a somewhat strange texture.

Definitely one of my favourite flavours from the Collective, and as usual I cannot recommend it enough.

Overall Rating- 9/10

Comments

Popular Posts