Metcalfe's Skinny Topcorn: Sweet Cinnamon Spice Review

I can't confess to being the biggest fan of popcorn, its not that I don't like it, I just never really feel the desire or craving to eat it. When I was handed a free bag of Metcalfe's Topcorn on uni campus however I was more than willing to take it!

The prospect of a cinnamon flavour popcorn was extremely appealing as I usually love any sweet combination with cinnamon. I have actually tried Metcalfe's sea salted "topcorn" before and as popcorns go its actually pretty damn nice, so I was hopeful for this sweet cinnamon spice flavour.

The kernels themselves do actually have a light brown colour and upon opening I was presented with a lovely warming spicy scent. Flavour wise these are really something quite unique and super tasty. The cinnamon is very subtle, but it merges perfectly with the sweetness of the sugar and there's even a lovely salty after-taste which is as I say very unique and very satisfying.

Overall I would highly rate this product, and it has tempted me to start trying some of these new funky popcorn flavours that various brands are coming up with recently! Excellent combination of sweetness, warming cinnamon and a salty kick.


Overall rating: 8/10

Comments

Popular Posts