Haribo Tangfastics Frenzy Edition Review

Tangfastics are a firm favourite of mine and are probably my favourite kind of Haribo, so when I spotted a new frenzy variety promising new flavours I was intrigued to see what they could offer or improve on the originals!

All the new flavours are somewhat tropical in nature, there's mango, passion fruit, peach, grapefruit, pomegranate and watermelon, all mixed in with the traditional Tangfastics shapes of dummy's, cola bottles, dinosaurs and cherries. What I must commend about this frenzy edition is that all the respective flavours actually taste of what they say, in particular the peach dinosaur and watermelon cola bottle were actually really nice, and the flavour didn't seem too artificial.

With the majority of the other flavours they all taste pretty nice, but the peach, mango and passion fruit all taste pretty similar and are fairly in-distinguishable but still pleasant. The pomegranate cherries I have to say didn't really taste of pomegranate and to be honest tasted almost exactly like the passion fruit dummies, but again still a tasty sweet.

Overall I was quite impressed with these frenzy edition Tangfastics, the nice mix up of tropical flavours offers an off the wall approach from the original flavours and I can commend Haribo for actually making most of them taste of what they say! Not as good as the originals but definitely worth picking up if you like the original Tangfastics.

N.B. I also purchased the frenzy edition Starmix which I will be reviewing soon!

Overall Rating- 7.9/10

Comments

Popular Posts