Reese's Reester Bunny Review

Now if you're a fan of chocolate and peanut butter then Reese's peanut butter cups are probably your favourite thing ever, hell even if you don't like peanut butter you ought to like them as they are an incredible product. When I
 was presented with this Reester Bunny for Easter this year, excited was probably an understatement.

As you can see from the image, yes this isn't just a hollow milk chocolate bunny like most other Easter egg offerings, this bad boy is FULL of that salty nectar that is Reese's peanut butter, and my god is it delicious.

I was a little disappointed at the superfluous packaging as the actual bunny seems to be surrounded by an awful lot of plastic, considering it only weighs in at 141g. But to be honest when breaking a bit off and seeing it rammed full of peanut butter I soon lost all care about the unnecessary packaging. The ratio of peanut butter to chocolate is far more peanut centric, as opposed to the more 50/50 you get in a normal peanut butter cup. As I prefer more peanut butter to chocolate this certainly wasn't a problem; and the result is an absolutely suburb perfectly balanced sweet salty heaven, this seriously is amazing!

Not sure on the price but I think its around £5, which if you're thrifty isn't the best value for money, but honestly this thing tastes so good I really couldn't care less how much it costs. If you like anything Reese's related you will 100% love this product, and hey if you don't I challenge anyone not to love this to be perfectly honest, it almost rivals the Lindt gold bunny as my favourite Easter treat of all time (not quite though)

Overall Score: 9.5/10

Comments

Popular Posts